Birthday Status - friend and girlfriend

Birthday Status - friend and girlfriend

wish happy birthday your friend and girlfriend

Birthday Status


Birthday Status -

Woohoo! Cake,
 booze, and
partying! Oops…
I mean… Happy Birthday My Friend!
 For you, I am always here to stay, each year to wish the happiest birthday.


 Today, I simply want to wish that may all of your wildest dreams may come true. Happy birthday!

 I am grateful that you are a part of my life. All the best on your birthday!


 A friend is someone who always has your back, no matter what. Happy Birthday, friend, I have yours.
Here’s wishing a Happy Birthday
to the most charming, funny,
 attractive and rocking personality in town.
 Have a great day.


 May your birthday be filled with many happy hours and your life with many happy birthdays.


 Have a wonderful happy, healthy birthday and many more to come. Happy Birthday!


 I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise… Happy B’day.

Our friendship is made
of pure gold and will never,
 ever rust.
 It will stay with us until the world
returns to dust. Happy birthday!
 I hope all your wishes come true.

 You are a splendid friend! The date of your birth brings exuberance to everyone who knows you!


funny birthday status

It is not necessary to tell a best friend that they are the closest, best friend. So, I am not telling you. Enjoy your birthday.


MORE-BIRTHDAY STATUS 











Comments